Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One more quick thing

I know many of you out there (or your kids) have the Nintendo Wii and the Wii Fit board. Well for Christmas we got a gift card to Best Buy. With it, we bought the new Shaun White Snowboarding game. This thing is the bomb. I have only had a chance to play it once for an hour or two, but it is great. You move your snowboard by shifting your weight around on the Wii Fit board and simulate jumps and twists. It is truly lots of fun, and I even broke a sweat playing it while the house was ice cold. Definitely well worth it

12 comments:

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

interesting. we don't have wii fit - my kids are suddenly more interested in the xbox - but snowboarding sounds like fun to me!

Shannon said...

We were going to get our boy that but the Wii boards were all sold out. I knew it would be a blast!

Gotta Run said...

Sorry.... but I just do now get those games... not sure why...I have tried.... :(

Looks like your body is responding well to the training. We have a ton of training but the finish line will be so SWEETTTT!!!

Marcy said...

Ooooooo I'll have to look into that one. Surprisingly enough our Wii Fit has been collecting dust HAHA

Jess said...

I suck at that game.

teacherwoman said...

sweet! I will pass on the word to those I know who have it!

Frayed Laces said...

Man I wish I had a Wii. It sounds like so much fun!

Calyx Meredith said...

I think the Wii Fit sounds like tons of fun but I suck at real snowboarding. (Maybe it's more fun without actual snow?)

Xenia said...

One of my new flatmates has a Wii. I've only used it once. I apparently have a Wii Fit age of 54. I don't think I'll be using it again anytime soon... ;)

Steve Stenzel said...

That sounds like a blast!! I may need to get a Wii.

J~Mom said...

Sounds awesome!! I am glad your training is going well!!

sRod said...

The Wii balance board games are awesome. We got the board for Christmas and have been renting a bunch of games to try out. It's been a blast--such a agreat invention.