Saturday, March 15, 2008

What aweful weather

Well so much for the tri camp. :(

Unfortunately we had some nasty weather here. I got up at 6AM and it was raining real hard with lots of lightning. I decided not to go since the 30 min drive on a road with no shoulder to pull over might not be too safe. With the fact that there was a tornado that ripped through downtown Atlanta last night and this was the same system, I didnt want to risk it. We got hit several times today with nasty weather. We were under tornado warnings several times. We had an amazing hail storm this afternoon.So I ended up with an extra day off.

Tomorow I am up in the morning to do the 9AM Sunday Alpharetta Ride. I am glad this ride is finally back on. When I finish my ride, I may do a brick run afterwards since this ride starts/ends at the greenway. If not, I may try to get a short run in in the evening.

Also, for those of you who read my blog, please go to Sarah's blog http://pbj.typepad.com/ and vote for her in the EvoTri Making the team contest.She is well deserving of this. Last time she was one of the finalists.

1 comment:

Wes said...

Yea, that was some nasty weather... With my busy schedule though, I knew I had to take advantage of the quiet between the storms! Let us know how that ride and potential brick went!!